If you would like to transfer (some of) your positions from one DEGIRO account to another DEGIRO account, you can request an internal transfer by contacting our Service Desk via e-mail. Be sure to include the following in your request.
- User name of the sending account.
- User name of the receiving account.
- The name and ISIN and number of positions to be transferred.
- Your agreement to bear the costs incurred (see below).
- Securities transfers involving a change of beneficial owner are excluded.
- We can only process an internal transfer if all of the following data is identical for both accounts:
- Name of the account holder
- E-mail address to which the account is registered
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) of the account holder
- Residential address of the account holder
- Unfortunately, the Break Even Price (BEP) of the positions cannot be transferred. Instead, the BEP of your positions will be determined by the closing price of the previous trading day.
- Financial products that cannot be traded with the profile of the target account cannot be transferred (e.g., options from an account with Trader profile cannot be transferred to an account with Basic profile).
- An internal transfer usually takes around 3 to 5 business days to be completed.
What does an internal transfer (DEGIRO to DEGIRO) cost?
When transferring securities from a DEGIRO account to another DEGIRO account, a fee of €7.50 per position will be charged. Please specify from which account the fees can be deducted and ensure that the account has sufficient funds available to cover the fees. For more information, please see our Fee Schedule.